Follow the steps below to link a bank account instantly:
- Log in to your SecureSave account
- Click on your name or icon in upper right corner, select Banks
- Click where it says Link a bank account
- Select Bank account instant from the list. This opens a pop-up of Plaid*.
- Click Get Started
- Select your bank from the list**
- Enter your online banking credentials, such as username and password (or other identification).
- Pick which account you want to link
With these steps complete, you can now move money in and out of your SecureSave Emergency Savings Account.
* Learn more about Plaid in the following FAQ: "What is Plaid?"
** If your bank does not show up, it is not eligible for the Instant process and you must use the manual process to link a bank account.
Note: If you do not want to use Plaid, you can always use the manual process.